Shuttle Bus Transfers at the Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong Hotel
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle bus service to Times Square (the heart of the shopping district of Causeway Bay), the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, and from Admiralty to the Airport Express Line at Hong Kong Station and to Quarry Bay. Our free shuttle bus departs every 30-minute daily to Times Square when the Times Square shopping mall is located and every hour to Admiralty, the Convention and Exhibition Centre, Central Harbourfront areas and the Hong Kong Station (Airport Express Line).
Times Square shopping mall and the Causeway Bay MTR underground station is just a short eight-minute walk from the Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong Hotel.
The Dorsett Wanchai is opposite the renowned Hong Kong Jockey Club in Happy Valley and close to Queen Elizabeth Stadium, and is within walking distance of the Causeway Bay shopping district and close to the very heart of Hong Kong Island’s business district of Wanchai.
For a touch of luxury and style, the Dorsett Wanchai also provides air-conditioned, chauffeur-driven limousines for hire to and from the airport and around the city.
- Limousine Transfer: Upon arrival, after customs clearance, guests should contact Vigor Airport Shuttle Services Ltd. Counter B01 at Arrival Hall B – HK$1030 / US$134 per a 4-seater car per trip
- Airport Coach:
Hong Kong airport transfers to the Dorsett Wanchai can be arranged by the hotel– HK$150 / US$19.5 net per person (please approach Vigor Airport Shuttle Services Ltd. counter B01 at Arrival Hall B after clearing customs); from Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong Hotel to the airport at 30-minute intervals – HK$150 / US$19.5 net per person. Kindly note that when Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above is issued, it will be HK$250 / US$31.9 net per person (surcharges inclusive).
- Airport Express Train:
For Hong Kong airport transfers, you can take the airport express train from the airport (Airport Express Line counter at Arrival Hall A or Arrival Hall B) to Hong Kong Station (approximately 30 minutes’ travelling time with departures every eight minutes – HK$100 / US$13 net per person). A Complimentary hotel shuttle bus is available from Hong Kong Station to the hotel (approximately 20 minutes’ travelling time). Please click here to view bus schedule and pick-up/drop-off point. A taxi from Hong Kong Station to the hotel (accommodating up to 5 passengers) costs around HK$40/US$6.
Prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change.
The shuttle bus schedule is subject to change depending on traffic conditions.
Distances To and From the Hotel
- Times Square mega shopping mall/MTR underground train at Causeway Bay station – 1.3 kilometres; 8 minutes on foot
- MTR underground train at Wanchai station – 1.5 kilometres; 5 minutes by car
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre – 2.5 kilometres; 10 minutes by car; 15 minutes by hotel shuttle bus
- Cross Harbour Tunnel – 2.3 kilometres; 10 minutes by car
- Pacific Place, Admiralty – 2.8 kilometres; 15 minutes by car; 20 minutes by hotel shuttle bus (Admiralty Centre)
- International Finance Centre (IFC), Central – 2.8 kilometres; 15 minutes by car; 20 minutes by hotel shuttle bus (IFC)
- MTR Hung Hom station (to China through Harbour Tunnel) – 2.8 kilometres; 15 minutes by car
- China HK Pier Terminal, Tsim Sha Tsui (to China through Harbour Tunnel) – 3.0 kilometres; 20 minutes by car
- Tsim Sha Tsui / Jordan / Mong Kok – 3-4 kilometres; 15 minutes by MTR underground train; 20 minutes by car
- Hong Kong International Airport – 40 kilometres; 45 minutes by car